Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications demanding reliable and cost-efficient supply.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications demanding reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main fields of applications: Water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
The NB pump lives up to the EN733 standard and the NBG pumps lives up to the ISO2858 standard. The NB/NBG range is a close-coupled pump and covers a flow up to 1000 m3/h and 200 kW.
The main difference between a NK/NKG and a NB/NBG pump is that the NB/NBG is small and compact and thereby space saving. On the other hand, the NK/NKG end-suction pumps are easier to service due to the possibility of a spacer coupling.
Main product characteristics
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Closed ball bearings = correct lubrication, no dust instruction
- Back pull-out design for easy dismantling in case of service
- Pump is electro coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with EFF1 motors
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 10 and 16 bar.
- Temperature up to 140˚C